Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome Letter Wedding What Do You Think Of This Letter For My Sisters Wedding?

What do you think of this letter for my sisters wedding? - welcome letter wedding

My older sisters wedding is in less than a week, and I wanted to write something that meant to her a lot, too. Please tell me what you think and be honest. Thank you very much


When it came time to find the perfect wedding gift, I knew he will not find in any store. In my opinion, the only thing I can, I know there are more ways to tell you how I feel.

I see the person you are today, and is completely different from the person you are looking for. When I look I see someone who can look up to, someone I feel I can say something to someone I am proud. If I can half the person when I grow up I will do.
Growing up, you were a teenager, and I was a child, were sisters. In recent years, we have much closer, and now I can call my sister, but a good friend. And I am proud of my older sister, or call
And now we are here. You want to get married. Could not be happier for you. I could not have chosen a moperfect person to spend the rest of your life. I see the happiness in your eyes when you are with him. I remember the first time I met him, he could joke with and tease, as if he had known for years. The smile on his face, I never saw so large. That's when I knew he was right for you, and I greet the whole family with open arms. I wish them all the luck in the world, because he deserves it more than anyone else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment