Monday, November 23, 2009

Pictures Of Hives More Condition_symptoms All Hives Look The Same?

All hives look the same? - pictures of hives more condition_symptoms

Not all hives are the same?

I think I have is hives, the [stress of what my mother said .. shes a nurse]. In going through a difficult time [the problems of the family] and now I have what I think are hives broke out recently. I did not start when things become more difficult for me when .. but I think my body has its limits?

You are in the elbow and forearm into my hands, legs, feet .. and itch like crazy. I was looking for errors, fleas can] [I do not think your allergic reaction if you have developed a new one. The thing is .. I saw on Google hives long shots seem flat. Mine look like little red bumps. I have been little one .. 1 and a half day today.

I asked my sister who lives in another state, and strangely enough it has. In thinking that they were stress-induced hives, but the pictures look different compared to what I have.

1 comments:

Randall said...

A picture would help in the assessment.

Post a Comment