Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Swingset Blue Prints Can Anyone Interpret My Dream?

Can anyone interpret my dream? - swingset blue prints

I've been on a roller coaster with my cousin in a park. He said he built it, and let me try. My family was sitting on a blue seat nearby. The colors of the park were mostly red, white and blue. While in the mountains, a kind of patriotic song and played in parts of the trail, we pass through the sound of the bells silver. Whenever we hit a trough roller coasters and this would leave the country again on the square. I clung to the bars, very hard not to steal, but not yet. My cousin would fly and remained. On the third lap I was flying around the earth and not on the back seat. I jumped on many objects in the park when he fell and landed in the sand. My family was scared, but I did not. I was not even dead or bruising or bleeding in the dream. I smiled when he was on the sand. It was also during a swing.

What is my dream?

8 comments:

the old dog said...

Nicole: My dream is that life throw many curves at you! And every time you to the finish to fall back on its feet without a scratch.
Everyone is very worried about you, but you will not be violated in this roller coaster "Rollerball," a life. ...... even if he throws you, you will land on their feet dancing. They are a hard life, ready for anything thrown at you and you have an adventure after another. They are willing to participate in the life and live fully. They simply can not have been aware, but now that I know of.
That is, what does your dream.

amelior8 said...

it means u want to go on a roller coaster ......... easy. and U as the colors of the American flag.
Alternatively, or is this place for fun! I chose the second

debbiecc... said...

I'm not big on dream interpretation, but it sounds as if life is a roller coaster of adventure and the only thing that seems to have joy. It appears that you do not mind taking risks and chances in life and whatever the outcome of the field to the starting point. His family was sitting on the bank of sounds as if they were sitting on no control over their decisions and ensure that they take these risks, but do not agree with them .. No matter how fast life seems to move, and have what seem to retain their grip. Her cousin, on the other hand, it seems he's right there, while life goes by him and his quick step. After landing in the vicinity of the oscillation, changes in the ebb and yet more and more rides in a circle. Maybe you're on your way to bigger and better things in life, because it sounds like fun. Hope this helps.

tennisgu... said...

I do not want to be religious or partially, or fear, but perhaps this means that when you die, you will not see because you get to heaven?

However, you can not off-base Dreams

hanz2602 said...

Link Test

hanz2602 said...

Link Test

watever said...

Do not know

dancensh... said...

I love it.

Jump onto the sand, sun holidays
Soon the country? Soemthign to do with the visit of
a cousin? maybe.

United States, and also pictures of Christmas, maybe ...
Silver Bells, beautiful .... Carol

among more than once, just wanted to say that they
to jump through hoops or perform many tasks
before arriving at the party of "easy" ...

Perhaps you have a small mistake in the race or love,
in which the concerns of the R family, administer, but
Ups and downs, no scars, bruises ...
Streets shall establish and maintain a "value" of the head.

that steal, "and his cousin
means that different paths to take?

dreammoods.com and is a great thing about dreams
To steal in the "" but not sure this is true
this dream.

cool and fun ... the "soft landing" in the sand ...
This means that end where you want to be ...????

Post a Comment