Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Bright Range Rover Rc My Rc Range Rover Stopped Working Please Help?

My rc range rover stopped working please help? - new bright range rover rc

welll I played with the fingertips on the remote control of your vehicle Shining Star a big car, and suddenly began a strange noise when I back then go forward and you move at one time or wudnt go backwards and I'm really angry that please only a terrible noise, please help me, as I can ..... Solve this problem is annoying im soooo

5 comments:

krazeyke... said...

blubbing to stop and fix ...

krazeyke... said...

blubbing to stop and fix ...

Alan said...

This is the Nitro RC car (peteol) or batteries?

Any additional information would be great if someone can tell me that the more I understand what happened and sounds that were there.

Robert e. L said...

enabling transmission burst

Spittin' The Truth™ ✔ said...

Perhaps because it is a fat *** his car broke down.

Post a Comment