Saturday, January 30, 2010

Does Anyone Have Hard Stool From Vitamins Are Prenatal Vitamins The Cause Of My Discomfort?

Are prenatal vitamins the cause of my discomfort? - does anyone have hard stool from vitamins

I am TTC and began prenatal vitamins a few days ago and thought it would go before the game when they concieved this month. I am in considerable pain. I have gas, bloating, cramps, heartburn and constipation. Although in reality there were 2 chairs and 1 day yesterday. Normally I think of as very difficult, with constipation, small stools, and they were not. (Sorry if TMI declare attempt to) have normal bowel movements, but the symptoms are still there. 1 vitamin lasted over 24 hours on 2, rather than nothing. One little pill can still affect me so? And if so, how long you need to get relief?

2 comments:

amykissi... said...

You frighten me - literally, shortly before bedtime. The worst thing for me is like the taste with a burp. (gross, sorry) It's like a piece of shit. They are full of good things, but - many of them have a plasticizer in them now. Try to get the prescription from your document. They are much softer after-the-counter. Good idea to start too early! Good luck!

37 days to go with # 2!

Phenomen... said...

They do the same thing to me, I heard it was the iron in them, but I'm not entirely convinced. You can change brands and see if it helps. Good luck!

Post a Comment