Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Boxing Training Video For Any Boxing Trainers Or Boxers In Training?

For any boxing trainers or boxers in training? - boxing training video

I ask because I want to join with boxing after the winter break. I am very nervous because they have virtually no idea about boxing. I find it frustrating to hear a video. I feel better if the bus was really with me. So if coaches in boxing, what are you waiting for new boxers? Or, if you know a trainer to keep what to expect from you?

3 comments:

Z A said...

If you expect the new boxes, which
You will learn the basics, where you already have in
I had expected, was the last boxer his first lesson that has not left you on your first lesson propbably savings and not for a few weeks, depending on how good you are

A small note in the form before you start boxing, I do not mean to be hit the punching bag, I only received by your stamina skipping Nuesto it will be much easier, believe me, I know!

Finally, no worries and have fun

Bob M said...

Dude stop questions about these issues. You'll be fine do not worry. You just expect too much and not coach well, nothing good to u. If the nerves present in the first lesson on boxing then how do you feel when your first fight.

tjt1012 said...

You can practice in my box

Post a Comment