Friday, January 1, 2010

How To Connect To Playstation Network Using A Vodafone Dongle Can't Get Connect To Playstation Network On PS3, Please Help.?

Can't get connect to Playstation Network on PS3, please help.? - how to connect to playstation network using a vodafone dongle

Ok, I got my PS3 yesterday and I wanted to make online games. I registered in the fine through the PlayStation Network. I can be the general network settings and connect to the Internet.

I ran the test and gives me an IP address and the Internet, will not enter into the PlayStation Network connection. Is it me, as I have several times over night and this morning tried but no luck.

I use a Belkin wireless router, I could connect with my Wii in touch and a fine laptop, can not simply connect to the PlayStation Network, but I use the internet browser.

0 comments:

Post a Comment