Friday, January 22, 2010

How Do You Not Act Awkward Around A Guy You Like I Want More Guy Friends But I Always Act Awkward Around Them...?

I want more guy friends but i always act awkward around them...? - how do you not act awkward around a guy you like

If I have many friends (im a girl BTW), but I want more boy friends. the thing is that I am very confident because my mother will not let my eyebrows waxed, so when I'm with someone (to speak) a boy or a girl I feel like everything they see is a few hairs between the eyebrows. : [I want my friend Guy, as it is more fun and more fun and not just as much as girls.
Please give me some advice on how, not stupid to start these kids really) to me like (as a friend.

1 comments:

Blading Kid said...

It depends on what kind of types they are. I do not know much about make-up or to the attention of some boys. You need to develop confidence in themselves .... And it has a lot more work to say a man online.

Never read books about relationships, so I really can not give you an idea (this section to know the friends ...). If, after this issue in Singles & Dating I'm sure can help.

One of the books read, I said, human relationships, it takes practice, practice, practice in conversation with the opposite sex, if you want to continue with them. And if one of them a very good eye contact and a warm smile and look very interested in what you are talking about.

Post a Comment