Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How To Remove Thule Rack Is It Safe To Leave A Removable Thule/Yakima Roof Rack On My Car All Year Round?

Is it safe to leave a removable Thule/Yakima roof rack on my car all year round? - how to remove thule rack

Does anyone have any experience with this? I have a Thule roof rack with bicycle racks for carrying, you guessed it, my bike this summer. Now that winter is rolling in, you should consider the elimination of the system to prevent the ingestion of sand / salt / etc, or damage to the car is really good to believe that we have the correct assembly and installation?

1 comments:

ckostura said...

Well assembled and installed, you should be able to leave the life of the vehicle.

But if it should be used throughout the winter, I accepted, because it adds more resistance on the car adds, in the end and burn more fuel. to remove and getter better fuel economy.

Post a Comment