Thursday, February 18, 2010

Autoimmune Diseases And Leg Pain Is Vitamin K Bad For You?

Is vitamin K bad for you? - autoimmune diseases and leg pain

I took vitamins, life force in the health food store for 2 weeks. I visited my doctor who has worked in the blood, and told me that my cholesterol dropped 40 points. I am concerned, however, that vitamin K may also have caused damage. You have pain in my legs and I saw 2 different doctors and both said it was only my autoimmune disease and do not worry. I fear that may have a blood clot resulting from the use of vitamins. Dr. have blood tests, both the metabolic profile and CBC and saw my leg and said it looked good. My gynecologist, Dr. examined him and told him he was fine. It hurts to walk.

2 comments:

Spamela said...

Vitamin K in clotting thirsty. Are mild injuries and bleeding (nosebleeds, bleeding gums, blood in urine or stools, black tar, or very difficult times. Vit K is fat soluble, which means no need for every day, because none of the vitamins your body needs is not immediately in the liver is stored for future use. It seems unlikely that is responsible for his pain in the legs, but was more on vitamins that respond. If they are not taking vitamins and see if you feel better.

See also:
http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec12/ch154/ch ...
http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archive/ja ...

lisatheg... said...

I cldn't year years, no major problem. Vit K n. only when needed. others, such as a, b, c, dneur Takin usually as flexible. I think, no problem.

Post a Comment